Triton Error Code 339 Repair Recommendations ProblemAugust 03, 2020 by Tyler Tims
In this guide, we will find out some of the possible causes that can lead to Triton error code 339, and then I will provide possible fixes that you can try to resolve the issue. Error code 339 Solution: 1. Make sure all cables between the bill of lading and other devices are intact and properly seated at their ends.
1. Make sure that all cables between public transportation and all other devices are not damaged and are securely attached to their respective ends.
4. Make sure these entrance doors are installed before and after all deflectors have been fabricated and secured. Remove all other documents from most shipments.
5. Turn off the ATM in the correct order. From this dedicated main menu display, select system settings (5), then turn off the terminal (4). If you want the display to which it is connected to rotate separately from the terminal displayed on a particular screen, turn all on / off functions to the OFF position. After ten seconds, set the on / off switch to the specific ON position to make it easier to start up the terminal.
6. Reset the human error code. Make a live transaction. If the ATM works properly, turn it on again. If the error code persists, change the evaluation module.
← Previous post Next article →
- Web Error Code 200
- Jenn Air Error Code
- Xbox 07 Error Code
- F01 Error Code Whirlpool Dryer
- Error Code 0142 Status 70
- Whmcs Module Command Error Error Code
- Character Code For Special Characters In Windows
- Premiere Pro Cs6 Error Compiling Movie Unknown Error
- What Is Dns Error For Ps3
- What Is A Logic Error In Vb